Monday, September 28, 2009

Portable Satellite TV - How To Get Satellite TV Wherever You Want It


While most of us watch TV at home you may benefit from owning a Portable Satellite TV. This isn't a special television you buy, it is actually a download for your computer.

There are other types of portable satellite television offered by the large satellite companies and while they are nice, they also get pretty pricey. So what is the everyday person like us to do? The best option is to download it to your computer, (I like using my laptop because it is portable, this download will work on a desktop, but that will hinder theportability) now you can take satellite TV everywhere you want to go, vacation, camping, on a boat or across the world.

All you'll need is an Internet connection and your computer. Of course you will have needed to download the software, by the way, it's only $49.95, and once you've downloaded it, that's it! No monthly payment, ever. From now on you'll have free satellite TV.

The best part is you get over 3500 channels of HD satellite TV, compare that to the standard dish TV companies, especially for that cost.

You may even consider this for your home, connect your computer to your TV, the large satellite providers may get upset with me for sharing this but it doesn't matter.

This is 100% legal and offers all types of programming, from sports, to comedy, music, local channels, movies, soaps, reality TV, you name it, you'll even get international channels from around 95 different countries.

You may be wondering how this is possible and I can't really answer that question. I just know it works.

If you've ever been in a hotel and haven't been able to find anything on TV you know how big of a deal this portable satellite TV is. I like the fact to that if your family is watching something you'd rather not watch, you can take your computer and watch whatever you want without making anyone mad!

There are so many uses for this technology I just can't name them all, I'm sure you've thought of a few uses of your own.

If you'd like to find out more, go to this website: Portable Satellite TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment